cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher payment only showing in payment history

Gpabla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid with a voucher and the funds do not show up on the screen. yet it shows in payment history

Edit by SD08:  Post moved from announcement and title edited to reflect subject

3 REPLIES 3

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If there are two lines in payment history first one loading funds to your account, then second one using those funds to pay for the cycle, then you should be fine for another 30 days and your account should be active.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gpabla wrote:

I paid with a voucher and the funds do not show up on the screen. yet it shows in payment history

Edit by SD08:  Post moved from announcement and title edited to reflect subject

Perhaps post a screen snip of your overview page and maybe also the recent payment history and someone might be able to decipher things for you.

If last night was your renewal night then doing all these things can be messy for your account during the renewal.

What is the status of your account? Active? Does it show a Reactivate button up top?

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gpabla wrote:

@Gpabla 

I've moved your post to its own topic for better visibility.

Hmm...that's strange that it would show up in one place and not the other.  Did you perhaps have a renewal or purchase an add-on recently that already used up the funds?  If not, and the funds don't show up in the upper right corner of your overview page after clearing your browser cache, then you should contact a moderator with your issue.  In that case, click this link to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your details:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.