cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not working

amel2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bought a voucher at gas station. my 2 month already expired and i wanted to buy a voucher to avoid all of this but it doesnt work at all, not even on 611. Please help ?

14 REPLIES 14

@amel2 

Regardless of how busy the clerk was at the time your voucher should be valid and redeemable. Its not. I don't think anything is going to change that until you talk to an employee at the shell station you purchased it at. Maybe he didnt hit send or remit or something but right now i think your voucher is worthless.....JMO.

amel2

Not yet, paperwork in process, Pr and stuff

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@amel2    Do you happen to have a Debit Visa card from your bank?  If you do it might be easier to make a payment using that and hopefully you've registered a debit card or CC to qualify for the $2/30 day autopay discount on your plan's renewal.. 

amel2

Contacted the moderator, the guy was swimming at the gas stationhe was busy and alone 10 people inside, didint want to make drama, its not in my nature, as long as this voucher works in the end there is no problem, only thing is if a person need service right on the spot this would be a major issue 

@amel2 

Call the shell station and ask to speak with the manager. This is an issue with the terminal. They need to give you a new voucher. Add it thru 611 on the spot to ensure it works.

Edit: You are using the voucher and not the reciept? Just in case.....

amel2

This is Shell and its not valid, thats why is all of this today, i was going for that instant charge but its not working for me, contacted mderator alredy, now is just to wait, go with the flow

@amel2 

Moderators cannot change a vouchers validity time. They can only help add it to hour account if you are having trouble adding an already valid voucher. Wait 24 hours to contact them. Did you purchase with cash or credit? Is the gas station open 24 hours?  Which gas retailer did you purchase from? Any of these details can help us determine when your voucher will become redeemable.

Shell, London drugs, SDM, 7/11, walmart are all known to sell vouchers that are immediately valid.

@amel2 

That is likely the case. Shell vouchers are valid right away. Canadian tire gas bar RTP are added to your account right away. Other gas stations can vary I believe Irving is 24 hours. Check the voucher catalogue for other examples that might answer your question. If you dont find an example of the voucher/gas station you purchased from please add it after you have loaded it onto your account to help others like you in the future.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@amel2 wrote:

2 hours ago, is that might be the case ?

If there are more than 1 set of numbers on there try both. If you still cannot add them after today I would contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@amel2 wrote:

@amel2   I would double check that you're entering the correct PIN numbers too, just in case a wrong digit is being entered.

amel2

Thansks, i mean i needed it right then at that moment let say and didint had a clue how does this work, so know i know, better keep charging before it expires than i wouldnt be in this panic mode sittuation where i tought its not even working. If i chose to contact moderator would he be able to di it right now ?

amel2

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@amel2 wrote:

Bought a voucher at gas station. my 2 month already expired and i wanted to buy a voucher to avoid all of this but it doesnt work at all, not even on 611. Please help ?

@amel2   Some vouchers can take several hours before funds on them become available.  You may need to keep trying to add the voucher to your account throughout the day.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@amel2 wrote:

When did you buy it? Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate?

Need Help? Let's chat.