cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not working

Courtneydawn99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a top up voucher yesterday morning and I’ve been trying to top up my account but it says that it’s not active. I have the receipts but it’s non refundable non returnable. It’s been over 24 hours. Can a Mod please message me

5 REPLIES 5

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Courtneydawn99 wrote:

I have tried the voucher number on the website and 12 didget pin at *611 but neither have any success. I sent them a message, thank you for the info I’m new to this

@Courtneydawn99  

You may consider to have a debit VISA or credit card as autopay. Instead of buying from the dealer, you can transfer money more easily and you have $2 reward under autopay setup each month. 

Courtneydawn99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried the voucher number on the website and 12 didget pin at *611 but neither have any success. I sent them a message, thank you for the info I’m new to this

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @Courtneydawn99 

The moderator can be reach here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage. and write moderator_team in send to. Give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days .

At some place the voucher can take 2 or 3 days to be active... perhaps you can call the place where you bought it and ask for the time needed for the voucher to be active. If problem write the moderator.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Courtneydawn99  Are you sure you entered the correct PIN number? It’s a 12 digit number. Not the serial number, no letters. You might see 2 different numbers on the receipt. Depending on where and when you purchased the voucher (such as canadian tire) it usually can take up to 24 hours for it to be active, I have heard of some cases where it takes 48 hours (shoppers drug mart) so in store voucher activations may be delayed. Keep trying every few hours at it may just end up working.

Also many people report success with using 611 to enter the voucher

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Courtneydawn99 wrote:

I bought a top up voucher yesterday morning and I’ve been trying to top up my account but it says that it’s not active. I have the receipts but it’s non refundable non returnable. It’s been over 24 hours. Can a Mod please message me

@Courtneydawn99  You have to message them, they don't message you first

Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.