cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not working

Canadianlegend2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to pay through a payment voucher by dialing 611 and trying to add manually in my account but failed every time.My second problem is that i added 20$ long distance addon to call pakistan but pakistan is not included in public mobile long distance list can i cancel that addon

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@CS_Agent This is the second time that a moderaror today has asked a member to send a private message. Does Public Mobile wish that members no longer use SIMon?

Please let it be so. Or a direct link to the ticket form. I'm too embarrassed to direct people to use SIMon only to have them get even more frustrated than they already are.

@CS_Agent This is the second time that a moderaror today has asked a member to send a private message. Does Public Mobile wish that members no longer use SIMon?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Please, send us a private message via Community and we will gladly assist you with this. 😊

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Canadianlegend2 

@Canadianlegend2 wrote:

I am trying to pay through a payment voucher by dialing 611 and trying to add manually in my account but failed every time.My second problem is that i added 20$ long distance addon to call pakistan but pakistan is not included in public mobile long distance list can i cancel that addon

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Contact the moderators. I accidentally added the data add-on and they were really nice and gave me a credit back on my bill.

Starshoot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You cannot cancel the addon, but it will stay on your account until you finish using it up. You may be able to get a credit by contacting a moderator.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Canadianlegend2 wrote:

@Canadianlegend2    Did you mean $15/400 mins international long distance?  The only $20 add-on available is for 10 day US roaming 1GB data or US roaming text/talk/data bundle.  If you have contacted moderators they're unlikely to give you a refund but you might receive an account credit which can be used towards your next payment.

You'll need to purchase a long distance calling card from gas or convenience stores to facilitate your calling to Pakistan.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Canadianlegend2make sure to try with the 12 digit PIN.

Depending on your place of purchase, some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become active.

In general, public mobile is prepaid and there are no refunds. However it can't hurt to contact moderators letting them you made a purchase in error and would like to ask for a refund.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Canadianlegend2 Mods may be able to refund you the addon, but PM is a prepaid. However, click on ? on bottom right of the page and ask bot Simon to contact human, then describe your situation. Regarding voucher, it becomes active after 24 hours, so try to pay tomorrow. If you need to pay today, use your card instead.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Canadianlegend2 

Sometimes vouchers take time to activate fully.  When did you purchase?  You might want to try to add voucher in your self service account.  Make sure that you are entering the right numbers.  

As for the long distance add on, generally speaking, there are no refunds in the prepaid system.  You can use the long distance add on for future calls.  Unused minutes roll over to next month. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Canadianlegend2 hi you will need a moderator for your ld addon refund as for vouchers sometimes you have to wait 24 hours for them to be activated

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate. If you continue to have problems with the voucher and to inquire about a credit for your add on contact a moderator.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.