cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not working

BrendanT1993
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a $25 voucher at Loblaws, the $25 one was broken so it had to be $20 and $5. The $20 works fine and was able to be recognized straight away, However the reciept the vocuher was printed on was faded slightly and missing a digit for the $5 PIN, instead of 12 there was 11. So after speaking to the Loblaws customer srvice rep, who printed the reciept showing the full 12 digits I thought that was it.

When I try to enter the PIN by calling *611 it says the voucher is invalid. This issue also occurs online and i'm at my wits end. Please help

12 REPLIES 12

craig_ethan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As z10user4 said, the moderators will get this figured out for you, it just takes some time and although that can be frustrating at times, it's definitely worth it as PMs prices and service range is exceptional!

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BrendanT1993 

also Brendan, you could buy an online voucher:  recharge.com

@BrendanT1993 wrote:

I am unable to top up online as my VISA card is not recognized. I am not sure where else in Toronto would sell the vouchers

PM-Pay1.JPGPM-Pay2.JPG

BrendanT1993

I've sent the moderatering team a message. Hopefully this will be fixed as it is causing me a great deal of stress! I will give some of the tips above a try and report back with any updates

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrendanT1993 wrote:

The address is registered to the United Kingdom. I have rencently moved to Canada from there and to be honest regarding this issues with the vouchers not working has left a very sour taste in my mouth

I don't doubt it. But sometimes things happen. The moderators will fix it for you...they just take time. So as to get you going sooner than them getting back to you...try some of these options. When they "fix" it, they would just add it to your account and that value will be used for your next renewal.

BrendanT1993

The address is registered to the United Kingdom. I have rencently moved to Canada from there and to be honest regarding this issues with the vouchers not working has left a very sour taste in my mouth

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrendanT1993 wrote:

I am unable to top up online as my VISA card is not recognized. I am not sure where else in Toronto would sell the vouchers

Is it a Canadian or American institution issued Visa with a Canadian or American billing address?

Some people do seem to have problems entering cc's. The address has to match the billing address exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Either no space in the postal code or drop the last digit.

Vouchers can be bought online and in many stores that sell gift cards. Ask for cell phone minutes and ask them to look for Public Mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrendanT1993 wrote:

Unfortunately that is not an option.

I should clarify that i bought the two vouchers at exactly the same time, the first one has worked and the other has not. My partner also has the exact same issue as well

There have been a couple reports of problems with the $5 option. Some time ago there were reports of problems with the $100 option.

You can also use those "credit" card gift cards. I use the Vanilla branded one. The sister brand MyVanilla didn't seem to work.

BrendanT1993

BrendanT1993

Unfortunately that is not an option.

I should clarify that i bought the two vouchers at exactly the same time, the first one has worked and the other has not. My partner also has the exact same issue as well

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrendanT1993 wrote:

I purchased a $25 voucher at Loblaws, the $25 one was broken so it had to be $20 and $5. The $20 works fine and was able to be recognized straight away, However the reciept the vocuher was printed on was faded slightly and missing a digit for the $5 PIN, instead of 12 there was 11. So after speaking to the Loblaws customer srvice rep, who printed the reciept showing the full 12 digits I thought that was it.

When I try to enter the PIN by calling *611 it says the voucher is invalid. This issue also occurs online and i'm at my wits end. Please help

There might be a delay from the store. You could wait another day. But maybe you would need to take a picture of the voucher and send that to the moderators and have them sort it out. And in that meantime, go buy another voucher from a different store or online and get your service going.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BrendanT1993 

see if loblaws will replace your code for free..?

Need Help? Let's chat.