cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not verified

Mhica
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been using Public Mobile for six months, and have been paying with the same voucher system. 3days ago I purchased a voucher at the same store as usual but it is not working. Waited 24-48hours, tried again still does not work. Purchased another voucher but same message pops up. Even tried to pay directly with my credit card, but I can't even register it. I cannot figure out why. Can anyone help me out ?

3 REPLIES 3

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Mhica  a écrit :

I have been using Public Mobile for six months, and have been paying with the same voucher system. 3days ago I purchased a voucher at the same store as usual but it is not working. Waited 24-48hours, tried again still does not work. Purchased another voucher but same message pops up. Even tried to pay directly with my credit card, but I can't even register it. I cannot figure out why. Can anyone help me out ?

Sorry for you. You can buy voucher at recharge.com if you need money immediately in your account. Did you try a different browser or in incognito mode to register your credit card? Or with the 611?

If nothing works write a message to the moderator here... https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage. And write moderator_team in send to and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2days.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Have you tried by dialing 611? Sometimes that works. 

Else you will need to  contact moderator_team 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mhica- Did you try using a different browser?  Or using your browser in incognito/privacy mode?  If that doesn;t work, you might want to contact moderators and have them process your voucher(s).  Since you have used the same vouchers before, I am assuming that you are entering the right number from the voucher.

Another way to get vouchers is through recharge.com.  small service charge, but no tax.  Also, I am pretty sure that there is no activation delay.

In case you need to...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.