cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not accepted

hewidog
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've tried to enter payment voucher# and get "voucher not accepted " error. 

8 REPLIES 8

@tron182 wrote:

try 611 or website login

The member has already reported that payment was applied properly nearly 2 weeks ago.  

tron182

try 611 or website login

@hewidog wrote:

Tried voucher again 12hrs later and it worked. I've never had to wait this long but back in action 

Good to hear. You didn't do anyhing different? Just waited?

hewidog

Tried voucher again 12hrs later and it worked. I've never had to wait this long but back in action 

@hewidog  Depending on where you purchase your voucher it can take up to 24 hours for it to be "loaded" and valid for entry. The voucher code can also be listed as a redemption#. All of the codes will be 12 digits. If there are 2 12 digit series of numbers try the other one on the voucher.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@hewidog wrote:

On the voucher, there can be voucher # and PIN. Try both.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hewidog wrote:

Did the store cashier tell you the amount of wait time before use?

Some store does not activate the voucher right away.  Try to use it before going to bed or tomorrow morning.

You can also create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Enter "contact human" as question for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hewidog 

When did  you purchase voucher?  Sometimes it takes a few hours to become active.

You could also try dialing 611 to enter the voucher number via your phone.  

There are a couple of numbers on the vouchers.  Just make sure that you are entering the correct set of number.  

Need Help? Let's chat.