cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not accepted

cateye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$20 Voucher not accepted, said to see Public Mobile community online. How can I add this $20 to my account?

6 REPLIES 6

Thanks...good information.

cateye

Moderator was able to solve it. They added the voucher to my account and said there was a glitch with the vouchers at that time. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cateye wrote:

$20 Voucher not accepted, said to see Public Mobile community online. How can I add this $20 to my account?

You can try calling 611 and follow the prompts to add the vouchers to your account. Sounds like maybe a system wide issue with loading vouchers these days. Sometimes the retail sellers of vouchers neglect to activate them for several hours after the sale.

Good luck.

@cateye wrote:

Thank you

I'll post here if they're able to resolve it

@cateye  PM is experiencing problems with processing vouchers. If you contacted the moderator as recommended and provided them with a copy of the receipt or the 12 digit PIN they will activate it for you.

cateye

Thank you

I'll post here if they're able to resolve it

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@cateye You can call 611 to assist or if that doesn't work, I would recommend messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link. Expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

Best of luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.