cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher location - New Westminster, BC

clabz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Does anyone know where I cab buy vouchers in New Westminster or Burnaby?  The finder function on the website shows local addresses, but the names of the stores, and the google maps that pop up are for stores in Ontario. And one of the addresses is an apartment building, so I don't have much confidence in the list.

Unfortunately I don't have a Canadian credit card or the right debit card, so I can't pay that way... (Why don't international credit cards work?  Or maybe paypal as a payment option?!?)

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

clabz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone - will try a few of these!  The McBride & 8th Shell is nearby, so that's first stop.

asantiago
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello @clabz

I always buy them at Shopper Drugmart at New West skytrain station.

You should find them along with other carriers' prepaid cards.

@clabz Try WOW Mobile too. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Mobile-Retail-Launch-SIM-cards-n...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Canadian tire is your best bet.

@clabz wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know where I cab buy vouchers in New Westminster or Burnaby?  The finder function on the website shows local addresses, but the names of the stores, and the google maps that pop up are for stores in Ontario. And one of the addresses is an apartment building, so I don't have much confidence in the list.

Unfortunately I don't have a Canadian credit card or the right debit card, so I can't pay that way... (Why don't international credit cards work?  Or maybe paypal as a payment option?!?)

Thanks!

Yeah, the list is full of errors.  Back when Public Mobile was in the process of closing all stores, they released a pretty much useless list that included a bunch of residential addrresses. I would just check with your local convrnience stores, gas stations, amd drug stores.

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yeah try Shell gas stations...I know Mcbride & 8th Ave sells PM vouchers.

Also Canadian Tire on Marine Way sell them.

Jorno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try Canadian Tire or a Shell gas station.  I have purchased vouchers from both stores in my own town in BC; however, I can't confirm locations in New Westminster or Burnaby.

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.