cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher help

Corabush79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a $60 prepaid voucher a couple days prior to my due date I folded it up and put it into my wallet now that it’s my due date I pulled it out and the first four numbers I rubbed off of the verification code how can I fix it

6 REPLIES 6

The store must have a process to reprint. Stuff like paper jam or it printing improperly can happen. I hope a transaction number or something is still visible.  You might need a manager at store to reprint.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is the serial number visable? I buy vouchers strictly from recharge.com  As never had an issue. While from store has issues with then working. 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am wrote:

@Corabush79 , if you cannot get resolution from the store, I suggest contacting the moderator team so see what they can do for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Might also be a good idea to upload a pic of the voucher when contacting the moderator.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Corabush79 , if you cannot get resolution from the store, I suggest contacting the moderator team so see what they can do for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Corabush79 wrote:

I bought a $60 prepaid voucher a couple days prior to my due date I folded it up and put it into my wallet now that it’s my due date I pulled it out and the first four numbers I rubbed off of the verification code how can I fix it

Next time take a picture of the voucher number first before put it away or add the fund in your account right away.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Corabush79 wrote:

@Corabush79  Thats rough, go to the store you bought it from and see if they can reprint?

If you try really hard, you can't even get a good idea of what the numbers could be?

Magnifying glass / take close up pics in different light?

Need Help? Let's chat.