cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher did not work!!

Hash_n_weed_420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a voucher here I bought at superstore in yarmouth ns and it does not work at all. I can't get any help at all anywhere with this problem...I bought a 5 and 20 voucher and the 5 worked and 20 never. @Moderator_Team

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

@popping are you sure about recharge, I believe they now charge the service fee and either a tax or secondary fee.  This was a recent addition

If that is the case, just use the credit or debit card.

Last time i check was no tax.  I live in AB.  Just the fee alone will be higher than GST.

mimmo

@popping are you sure about recharge, I believe they now charge the service fee and either a tax or secondary fee.  This was a recent addition

popping

PM topup voucher has problem.  IDK why.

If subscribers want to use topup voucher, it is better to buy online from recharge.com.  Recharge.com is not a Canadian company and do not collect GST or HST.  But they charge a service fee.  It will be cheaper or the same for province with high HST.  It will be higher than GST for AB resident.

@Hash_n_weed_420 

If it has been close to 3 days since you bought the voucher, something went wrong with activation of voucher.  You can either contact moderator as described above, but there is wait times of 1-2 days.  Or you could try to go back to store vendor. 

If you need to activate right away, you might need to purchase another voucher and then wait 1-2 days until moderator can fix your issue.  

Hash_n_weed_420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yea, I tried *611 and put it in it said there was a problem, I tried online and it said the same thing, it will be 3 days i have waited in about 2 hours, 

popping

@Hash_n_weed_420 wrote:

I have a voucher here I bought at superstore in yarmouth ns and it does not work at all. I can't get any help at all anywhere with this problem...I bought a 5 and 20 voucher and the 5 worked and 20 never. @Moderator_Team

Did the Superstore cashier tell your you have to wait 24 hours before your can use it?

Some stores do not activate right away and do a batch voucher activation over night.

@Hash_n_weed_420 

When did you purchase voucher?  Some vouchers take more time to "activate".  Up to 24 hours in some cases.  You could also dial 611 and try your voucher via your phone also.  

You could contact moderator, but their response time is 1-2 days.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It’s most likely that it wasn’t activated properly by the cashier. Ensure that you retain a receipt, and if the moderators cannot fix the issue, return to the store you purchased it from. 

Need Help? Let's chat.