cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher could not be added

arijit2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

So I have a $5 Voucher from Public mobile but whenever I try to add it, it says that Voucher cannot be added.

The exact message is: "Unfortunately, Voucher #xxxxxxxxxxxx could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again."

Background: My account was deactivated for a couple of weeks, so I received a mail from Public Mobile to reactivate my account by July 29th and I would get $5 off of my next bill.

So I tried to add the voucher, same error.

I reactivated my account by making a normal payment, now account is active (Way before 29th July), and I re-add the voucher, same error.

I wait for the next payment cycle and re-try the voucher, same error.

I visit the Public mobile representatives in a mall in Edmonton, they say they have no idea and I should try the community. 

Thus I'm requesting for help here.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be my wishlist:

1. usages should include all counted items
2. reset voicemail password - yes some risk here but you're on the subscribed phone
3. plan details
4. check SIM #
5. reset self-serve password - yes some risk here but you're on the subscribed phone
6. maybe a run down of the rewards like with the text - not details like referral numbers

@Anonymous hi what would you like me to explain to you don't you know ? Smiley Happy

@Anonymous  really lol I alway thought it was a great service!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RossN wrote:

@arijit2 hi you just dial *611 on your phone most things can be done there Smiley Happy

Define most. Adding add-ons and making payments is about it and less useful - toggling autopay.

arijit2

Thanks, I will try that next time. 

@arijit2 wrote:

Heya,

I PM'ed the Mods as you suggested and they were able to help 🙂

Thank you for that 🙂

I'm not aware of the 611 Service.

He meant you can dial 611 and follow the prompts to add the voucher, eh.

@arijit2 hi you just dial *611 on your phone most things can be done there Smiley Happy

arijit2

Heya,

I PM'ed the Mods as you suggested and they were able to help 🙂

Thank you for that 🙂

I'm not aware of the 611 Service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arijit2 

If you're sure you're using the 12 digit voucher code like you did for that free 5 bucks then all you can do is contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this. Take pics of the voucher so you can send them your proof.

Vouchers have been a little dodgy the last short while.

Edit: if that was an actual Public Mobile kiosk with the bike kinda thing then they really should have told you to contact the moderators through this community. The community can't help you per se.

Edit again: @arijit2 did you try the 611 service with that voucher?

All we can do is offer suggestions. The moderators are the only ones that can actually *fix* it if the suggestions don't work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If your account was suspended for 90 days or more...that account is gone and you'll need a new sim and start anew.

Need Help? Let's chat.