cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher could not be added

egarts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well I tryed make a payment by voucher but got this message "Unfortunately, Voucher #xxxxxxxxxxxx could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again".

So what is solution for thi isuue?

5 REPLIES 5

@NDesai wrote:

@egarts wrote:

Also I tryed do through 611

Wait a day or two as mentioned above.

Next time, try to purchase the instant top-ups available at "most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, MacEwen, and many more select independent retail partners".

I wish Public Mobile would include information in the knowledge base about delays and which vendors offer instant use vouchers. 

@egarts wrote:

Wait a day or two as mentioned above.

Next time, try to purchase the instant top-ups available at "most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, MacEwen, and many more select independent retail partners".

egarts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Depending on where you bought the Voucher it could take up to 72 hours for it to be activated, it's not immediate after purchase. If it's been longer than that I would suggest going back to where you bought and getting an exchange.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@egarts, I assume this is being done through the self serve portal.  The portal can sometimes be finicky.  Try again after clearing browser cache or use incognito mode.  You can also try entering the voucher via 611 on the phone.  Note also some customers have mentioned that vouchers sometimes do not work until a wait time of up to a couple of days.  Where was this voucher purchased.  Other customers may be able to weigh in with their experiences.

Need Help? Let's chat.