cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher Payment not working

luanabbrito2807
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My account was deactivated, because I was late by 2 days to top it up with my vouchers.  I have tried to put in 2 vouchers to re-activate, but it does not work.  Please help.

Luana

4 REPLIES 4

@luanabbrito2807 

You can consult the Voucher Catalogue to see if your vouchers are represented and learn more about them. Or you could share where you bought them and we could advise from there.....its easier to add them thru 611. After dialing and connecting.....press (1) and (1) again. Enter the 12 digit pin #. If its accepted you will recieve a text ftom pm almost immediately confirming it has recieved a payment.

@luanabbrito2807 

When did you buy the vouchers? Just now? Ones at gas stations / corner stores sometimes take 15/30 min or an hour to become active. Other top up cards apparently some take up to 24 hours.

Check the voucher closely there are usually two 12 digits. One says PIN and the other might say voucher #. If you dial 611 use the pin number. If you're online in your account making a payment use the voucher number. Of course try vice versa also to see if you can get it applied.

Let us know!

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@luanabbrito2807 wrote:

Hi,

My account was deactivated, because I was late by 2 days to top it up with my vouchers.  I have tried to put in 2 vouchers to re-activate, but it does not work.  Please help.

Luana

@luanabbrito2807 

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate. Try calling 611 to add it. 

If still problems contact a moderator and they will add it for you.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you recently purchased them, it can take up to 24 hours for them to be activated.

Need Help? Let's chat.