cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher PIN is not working

sarahahmed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just purchased a Voucher for my account. Tried to Enter it so many times and it is not working, what should i do

17 REPLIES 17

@Nadyataylor1  Where did you purchase your vouchers. Some take up to 24 hours to become valid.

Nadyataylor1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased two $25 vouchers and when I enter the pin it says neither of them are valid and I just purchased them six hours ago that was $57 it cost me for two $25 vouchers I am not impressed

@darlicious wrote:

@sarahahmed wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I have checked my account and it gets even worse. It says i have 8$ available in my balance. Here is a screen capture of my payment history.. Thank youpaymentHistory.png

Yes now you definetly need a moderator as your account is not working properly charging you early for your plan. Submit a ticket via simon (?) They have been pretty quick lately so dont worry too much.

@darlicious 

Erm, why charging early? Too me it looks like their plan went into suspension on September 26 due to no available funds and no auto pay. The op added funds yesterday so their plan reactivated. If their service is not working at this point they should start trouble shooting with restarting their phone.

@sarahahmed wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I have checked my account and it gets even worse. It says i have 8$ available in my balance. Here is a screen capture of my payment history.. Thank youpaymentHistory.png

Yes now you definetly need a moderator as your account is not working properly charging you early for your plan. Submit a ticket via simon (?) They have been pretty quick lately so dont worry too much.

@sarahahmed wrote:

@sarahahmed That looks correct. It shows that your $48 voucher was applied your $40 plan was renewed and you have $8 in your account to be used for your next renewal.

If you dial 611 from your phone does report an account balance of $8?

sarahahmed

sarahahmed

@sarahahmed wrote:

I have just tried and it is finally working, however, I have a 40$ plan, I purchased a 48$ voucher (which costed me 55.2$). IT says on my account that I have 38$ available and 2$ owing amount. Does Public mobiel charge an activation fee. my top up date was supposed to be 25 of September.

Thank you all for your help.

@sarahahmed  Go into your payment history select a period greater that 30 days to get a better idea on what is happening with your account. Maybe we can help decipher the info if you don't mind posting a screenshot of your payment history. Just make sure you black out any personal information before uploading the attachment for your protection since this is a public forum.

@sarahahmed No there are no activation fees. Have you created a ticket? If so, that's good, you may need their help. It looks like your Voucher was for $38 not $48 as you paid for. Does your voucher say how much it was for on it or do you have an attached receipt that does? I'd contact the vendor about this as well to see if they can shed any light on why your $48 voucher, turned into a $38 one.

If it's a PM issue, only the @CS_Agent can help you with that.

sarahahmed

I have just tried and it is finally working, however, I have a 40$ plan, I purchased a 48$ voucher (which costed me 55.2$). IT says on my account that I have 38$ available and 2$ owing amount. Does Public mobiel charge an activation fee. my top up date was supposed to be 25 of September.

Thank you all for your help.

@sarahahmed  Best to submit a ticket to the moderator. Include the voucher pin number or even better a photo of the voucher. They will be able to activate for your from their end.

sarahahmed

I have just tried again and it not working. I purchased this voucher at 13:46 today. 

It is 16:11 now.

I hope if you can help me resolve this problem.

Regards

Sarah

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It may take a certain amount of time for the number to register. Be patient and it should activate.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@sarahahmed  Not saying this is your issue, but some receipt have more than one 12 digit number and some people enter the wrong one. Where is your voucher from? Have you tried adding the pin through 611?

PM 611 IVR.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can try dialing 611 and seeing if the vouchers work that way.

If not, wait a day as suggested already. You can use on-line services like recharge.com or ding.com...but you'll pay a bit more for the convienience.

Good luck.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sarahahmed  Make sure you are entering the correct voucher pin number from your receipt. Sometime  there is a delay so you will have to wait until the number gets registered. Try again in half an hour of it doesn't doesn't work submit a ticket to PM.

PMST.png

@sarahahmed wrote:

I have just purchased a Voucher for my account. Tried to Enter it so many times and it is not working, what should i do

There is sometimes delay after purchasing payment vouchers from some vendors for these codes to start working. The theory is that the merchant's system needs to synced with Public Mobile's. I would wait a day and then try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.