cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher PIN code not finding

heyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So this is my first time to make a payment. I haven't activated my account yet. 

I bought my voucher card at London Drugs. And I followed the instructions and tried to activate my SIM card with the voucher cord. However, after trying several times I realized that there are none PIN digits that have only 12 numerical numbers. 

So I would like to ask for those of you who bought the voucher code at London Drugs, how the PIN code written on the receipt. Is it on top or bottom or does it say anything like "your PIN code is xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx"?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimi12 wrote:

I would like to know where to find the 12 numbers on the voucher recipe 

Check this compendium of different vouchers. Where did you get it from?

mimi12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to know where to find the 12 numbers on the voucher recipe 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@heyo wrote:

I bought my voucher card at London Drugs. And I followed the instructions and tried to activate my SIM card with the voucher cord. However, after trying several times I realized that there are none PIN digits that have only 12 numerical numbers. 

So I would like to ask for those of you who bought the voucher code at London Drugs, how the PIN code written on the receipt. Is it on top or bottom or does it say anything like "your PIN code is xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx"?

Thank you

@heyo  The 12 digit voucher number should be printed on the receipt.

See this thread there is a voucher from London drugs in page 3.

Vouchers click here 

If you have not activated you sim yet follow this guide. If you're porting a number from another provider it's always best to activate selecting a temporary number first then porting your number from your account.

Port guide 

If it's Koodo prepaid you have to contact moderators to do the port.

Screenshot_20191223_210328.jpg

Again if it's Koodo prepaid contact moderators there is two ways to reach them.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below.

Click here 

Don't forget a referral code for $10 sign up bonus....

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@heyo try @darlicious 's voucher catalogue https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@heyo wrote:

Thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.