cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Voucher Catalogue

@hyT 

I havent tried purchasing a 7/11 voucher here in bc they are not conveniently located for me to pop in and ask for one. Do you happen to know their lowest voucher amount? Thank you for your posts they are very helpful for this thread. I'm hoping for some east coast participation to cover some of the retailers we don' t have access to like Irving.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Courtesy of @z10user4 

(once @Luddite accepted a solution and I found the thread again...)

darlicious_0-1614145191412.jpeg

Mayor / Maire
Re: Payment said successful but wasnt
@darlicious wrote:

@z10user4 

Oh hey that tidbit belongs in the voucher catalogue! Was that TMS or customer service?

Customer service. I was testing out the PIN vs. Voucher # theory. PIN worked in both places. Voucher did not work in 611. When I tried the second voucher in the self serve, I proceeded on the logic that PIN wouldn't work. It did. I didn't run out and buy more vouchers. Somebody else can spend their money and try voucher# in self-serve and report results.

I did however recently try xoom and doctorsim. Neither are instant top-up. Both are vouchers. xoom seems to only be for Telus prepaid. doctorsim eventually sent me a valid voucher. Both send it through SMS to the receiving number.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : So did you get around to buying a voucher from Superstore or perhaps another blackhawk vendor (the one with both) to test out voucher # in self-serve?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Not yet I haven't needed to go shopping and the friend I was going to get/test the voucher for reminded me about 15 min before 9pm last night that he was $1 short. I had to load a $5 kelloggs visa gift card onto his account.($4.25+$0.51tax=$4.76) Now instead of his koho card he has visa gift card with a $0.24 balance that's in @maximum_gato's name!

Should be heading to RCSS in the next week so I will snag a voucher then to test....I'll stop by TMS too and chat about my cell plan to get 1000 points for my troubles.

hyT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious

7-11 stores are few and far between in my area. The one which I went to is not too close to my house. I happened to drive by it occasionally and so bought vouchers when I could.

I don't know the lowest "denomination" of their vouchers. I'll ask next time I'm in there.

hyT

@darlicious 

I just asked today. 

The lowest amount for a PM voucher sold at the 7-11 store I visit is $10 + 5% GST only.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hyT 

Loving this gst only thing....worth searching out a 7/11!

hyT

@darlicious 

A disclaimer: I have only visited one 7-11 store in Ontario. Cannot guarantee that other branches do the same. ,:-)

good2go
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The SDM was in Ontario. But was a Blackhawk order. 

hope that helps. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

For more info on how 611 works and the menu options @z10user4 has a great post 611 IVR that explains all the options available.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

Need Help? Let's chat.