cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Voucher Catalogue

I tried this morning without success.  I went back to the store and my money was given back to me.  I went to the store I bought last month's voucher just 15 minutes ago.  I am still getting the same message.

I have never seen something like this before and it is not funny at all.  If this issue can't be resolved, I will have to cancel the service.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@312021 

Hmmmm that is strange. Contact the moderators and have them add it for you and ask them to look into whether there are any issues within your account not allowing you to add them. If you contact them via private message leave a detailed message including the voucher pin #.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

1. Click on the chat bubble bottom right corner and put "can't add voucher" and human in when you talk to simon the chat bot ....
  2. Private message....the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen. Put "can't add voucher" in the subject line   Moderator_Team in the address line and include the following info:
  3. Your full name and address on your account.
  4. E-mail and your pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2.  Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question 
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card. 
  7. Frequently called/texted phone  numbers.
  8. Any rewards in your account.

By including this info you will save yourself the time of having to answer any extra questions to further identify yourself.The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours however they have been answering in an hour or two the last couple of days.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

good2go
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wait 24-48 hrs and use PIN Code, not Voucher Code!Wait 24-48 hrs and use PIN Code, not Voucher Code!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@good2go 

Was your voucher a blackhawk voucher as well? I'm wondering if validity of SDM vouchers vary per location since they are independently owned. Where is your SDM located?They look pretty much the same otherwise.....Screenshot_20210114-212705~2.pngScreenshot_20210114-212605.png

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious 

Great thread on vouchers. I can't believe I haven't run across this before this is handy to know as I usually pay with my credit card on file. But now that I know I can get them at Shell and Air Miles too I think I might start this using these vouchers to pay for my service.

nipunika
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was on autopayment with them for 2 years with TD bank. I recently changed banks from TD to Tangerine and now they are unable to accept my Tangerine Card. And since I am no longer tied to TD, I have to purchase vouchers till they can fix my Tangerine issue and put it on autopayment. 

popping
Oracle

@nipunika wrote:

I was on autopayment with them for 2 years with TD bank. I recently changed banks from TD to Tangerine and now they are unable to accept my Tangerine Card. And since I am no longer tied to TD, I have to purchase vouchers till they can fix my Tangerine issue and put it on autopayment. 

Apply Tangerine Master Card and use it for autopay.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nipunika 

What were you using before for your autopay.? You could always apply for a koho card. Takes about 5 min. Choose savings. Take the basic card. Takes about 5 business days to arrive. You get 0.5% cash back. Sign up using a referral you both get an extra 1% and when you pay your public mobile bill you get an extra 2 % =3.5% cashback .No fees. High interest savings. Its all online. Just like pm.

hyT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Here is another payment voucher bought from a different SHELL gas station today. The clerk was a trainee and it took him 5 minutes to find the Public Mobile codes. 

I entered the voucher PIN at home through the PM self-service webpage 3 hours later. No problems.

P_20210121_154454_p_1.jpg

hyT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Screenshot_20210219-055333_1.jpg

Hi @darlicious 

Here is another voucher sample for your catalog.

It's from a 7-11 store. It worked right away.

Interesting fact: This 7-11 only charged GST when I bought the voucher for Public Mobile, but they charged both GST and PST when I bought a voucher for their own SpeakOut service.

Need Help? Let's chat.