Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa not accepted

chavoc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

Hi there,

I know that this issue has happened for a number of people but I am hoping for an answer without having to search through the forums.  I registered this morning with public mobile which was a difficult task. It would not accept my VISA. My girlfriend had this same problem a couple weeks ago, but with persistance hers eventually went through.  However, mine did not, so I used my mastercard, thinking I could update my payment method once I have been registered.  So I have tried to switch my payment method and it is still saying my VISA will not be accepted.  I know my VISA is in good working condition as I have been using it elsewhere without any difficulties.  So how can I update my payment method to be my VISA?

1 REPLY 1

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

try leaving the last digit of teh postal code off and/or no unit number.  

I think those were two possible solutions.

or try this thanks @SD08 for this reccomendation 

"have a PM moderator check to see if there is any block against your credit card from having made too many attempts and have them clear it.  You can contact by private message any of the moderators listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include the phone number for the account on which you previously had the credit card linked.

Need Help? Let's chat.