cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa is declined, even though card works everywhere else

heidikhani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

my plan has been suspended as my payment was declined when I tried to enter my visa information online. I have tried others’ suggestions such as entering my billing information in all capital letters, etc. but nothing is working. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Biller007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to clear cache and cookies and try again before it would work.

Thanks 

Dbaran123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sometime you can choose a card before entering. You may need to click the VISA icon to confirm the type of card before entering. Also make sure the 3 digit number on the back of your card has been entered. You can check your visa bill for the address. Sometimes a little space or number sign will stop it from going though.  Hope this helps! 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@heidikhani If you need your service right away, one option is to buy a payment voucher either online (recharge.com, & others) or in store. Then you can load the voucher via dialling 611 on your phone.

Or, to get by using wifi, until PM service is restored, try the app from Textnow for free calling/texting.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

swimswam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just make sure everything you enter is exactly the same as what your credit card company has on file 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@heidikhani  Nothing wrong with your card the problem is PM's system. Use uppercase only do not use any special characters in the address, no apt/unit number no spaces in postal code.

Good luck!!

Edit: Use chrome if possible, javascript and cookies must be enabled and turn off autocomplete.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code (X1X1X1), no space. Don't use special characters like # or &.

Need Help? Let's chat.