cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa charges before renewal date

Marzipan66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who do I speak with when my Visa was charged before the scheduled renewal date?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@ilikepm wrote:

2. There generally is one-day difference between when the self-serve account shows your account renewal is due and when your CC is charged. If that is the case with you, there is nothing to worry about at all.

This is no longer the case. This was recently change as I mentioned earlier.  All dates about renewal in self serve now refer to the first day of the new billing cycle.

I sent a long-winded analysis of this change to the company saying that I don't think it's right for customers to see the new term date as the payment due date etc.

@ilikepm wrote:

2. There generally is one-day difference between when the self-serve account shows your account renewal is due and when your CC is charged. If that is the case with you, there is nothing to worry about at all.

This is no longer the case. This was recently change as I mentioned earlier.  All dates about renewal in self serve now refer to the first day of the new billing cycle.

ilikepm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

1. Please be specific when asking questions. For example, mention dates of your account renewal every month and when your CC was charged. This will help us give you specific answer.

Hope this helps!

@Marzipan66 wrote:

When is your next renewal date? Recently, Public Mobile changed the way that the payment due date is displayed in the self serve account. This has led to some customers erroneously believe that they had one more day to pay.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Marzipan66 wrote:

@Marzipan66  Check you payment history via selfserve and if everything is correct then Public did not make those charges. Best to talk to your cc company.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Marzipan66 wrote:

What are the dates?  You didn't purchase any add-ons and it is definitely a payment to Public Mobile

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.