cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Debit will not complete transaction

praudt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a tried again and again to use my visa debit to pay for my services.  Never had an issue before but I think I might have tried too many times and the card has been blacklisted?

Could an admin help me out here so I don't have to go buy a voucher?

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@praudt @patwoods141 

login to self serve
click on "payment" tab
click the "preferred payment type"
choose "other, enter the desired amount" and manually type in your total plan amount and make a payment. 
go back to your "overview" tab and click the "reactivate" button 
restart your phone

@praudt @patwoods141 

The payment system is finicky at times.  Clear cache, incognito mode or maybe different web browser. 

The name and address exactly has to match your banking billing address.  Don't use autofill feature. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

If still issues, you may need to contact moderator.  

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: visa debit not working. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Expect a few hour response time. 

patwoods141
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hasn't worked for me for months either on my visa debit

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try waiting an hour.  Use a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the right.

Need Help? Let's chat.