cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying credit card

ByDsign
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently had my account suspended for missing my payment date, so I discovered I had to update my Credit card, which I did, and then everything was good. Then I tried to make an add-on for long distance and I was told that my credit card could not be verified? What's with that?!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can always buy an in store voucher to add money to your account . Then add the long distance add-on you want. I would also make sure that my address you used in your Public Mobile  profile also matches the address you provided to your credit card company. They need to be the same for billing to take place on Public Mobile. 

Cheers 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ByDsign When the billing system rejects your credit card, sometimes trying the following works:clear your browser cookies/cache,use private/incognito browsing mode,-turn off ad/pop-up blockers,if still not working,I suggest you have a PM moderator check to see if there is any block against your credit card from having made too many attempts and have them clear it.  

jeremiah10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Bydsign
What i would suggest is make sure the new card is activated. Alot of the times the card gets activated once you make a purchase using your pin in any store. My guess is that card was not fully active  before public mobile had tried taking payment for add on. Take the card to your local bank or convenicee store and make a dollar purchase and see it goes through, then you will be able to see if its a card problem or account. If card is working fine please contact the mod team and they will be more than happy to help you further.
Hope this was some help, enjoy your day!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Did you try @ByDsign @with the with your phone the 611 to put money in your account?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ByDsign wrote:

I recently had my account suspended for missing my payment date, so I discovered I had to update my Credit card, which I did, and then everything was good. Then I tried to make an add-on for long distance and I was told that my credit card could not be verified? What's with that?!!!

The website can be fussy. You can try different browser / clearing cache and sometimes private browsing / incognito mode.

I run into the same problem, credit card works on minute, then not the next. Payment system at public can be terrible.

Remember, you can always use recharge.com

Need Help? Let's chat.