cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Various payment problems

curiouscustomer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, service was recently suspended due to autopay failing to work. Removing and re-adding credit card did not work either. Paid manually and pressed the "pay whats due" option, I was told nothing was due.. Payment only went through & service resumed when I manually paid and manually entered the amount owed. Why is this happening? I've had autopay issues the past 3 months, same with other members in my family. Not being able to contact customer service is quite frustrating. Thanks in advance guys!

2 REPLIES 2

CA10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I was having some payment issues also with it accepting my preferred payment method.

The advice I was given was:

Contact the Public Mobile team 

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

I hope you find some hlep here.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It's unclear why public mobile is unable to fix their credit card processing system. It's been years. 

The only real workaround is to manually top up each month with funds. 

To contact customer service you need to write a private message to moderator_team reply typically take from 2 to 48 hours. 

Need Help? Let's chat.