cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using available account funds

Killought
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have more than enough money (from rewards) in my account to pay for a month of service. How do I use this money with auto-pay? How can I use rewards dollars to discount my monthly fee? Thank you for any help, I wasn't able to find an answer on Google or the forum search.

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Killought wrote:

I have more than enough money (from rewards) in my account to pay for a month of service. How do I use this money with auto-pay? How can I use rewards dollars to discount my monthly fee? Thank you for any help, I wasn't able to find an answer on Google or the forum search.

@Killought  The renewal will be automatically be taken from your available funds. Since you already have setup Auto-pay you will still receive the $2 reward.

Hope this helps!

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Killought wrote:

In plain English,  Available funds are used first no matter what.  If Available funds are not enough to cover your Plan fees then it will Dip into your Auto Pay for any remaining amount 

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KilloughtThe previous users were correct, the amount received from rewards would be deducted from your bill automatically upon you next statement.  To obtain another $2 off you should activate autopay as well.  Where each month, it will use your credit card automatically to pay off your bill, but if you have enough rewards it won't charge the card.  In your account, the make payment section is where you would set up autopay.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Killought wrote:

You have rewards in your account (available funds) to pay your service, PM will take payment from available funds in the morning at your renewable date, you don't need do anything at all.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Killought wrote:

In the morning of your next renewal date, PM will add your rewards ammount into available fund.  If you have enough available fund in your account to pay for your plan fee, PM will not take money from your autopay credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.