cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded plan on next billing cycle

ThePostman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I upgraded my plan from 4 gb to the offer of same price to 4.5 gb and set it to upgrade on next billing cycle. I try to use my phone today and it says I do not have an active plan. I am using auto-pay so I do not understand what has happened. When I check my account is says 4gb plan expired. How do I fix this ?

16 REPLIES 16

ThePostman

Got mine working...just have to pay for my wife....thanks for the quick help !!!

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ThePostman wrote:

Ok...I just changed the credit card info....will it be billed now or do I manually have to make payment ?

I think if the autopay failed you have to pay manually but it should work on the next billing date 

Don't forget to change the card on your wifes account as well 

Yes, you will need to manual load funds into your account equivalent to your monthly plan.  Or you can dial *611 to use telephone to pay.  That should reset your account.  

Then your autopay should work for next month

Under payment section. 

There should be a lower page link to manage my card link.  press that link.  Choose either replace or remove credit card, etc.  

ThePostman

Ok...I just changed the credit card info....will it be billed now or do I manually have to make payment ?

ThePostman

Sorry I can't find where to change the expiry or cvv.

If the card number is the same and expirary date is the same, you do not need to change anything.  However, if your expiry date is changed, you do need to change the date.

ThePostman

I will call Visa.

ThePostman

When I go into my account....it shows my visa but does not show the expiry date. I think that may be the problem. Do I just add my new card even though it is the same number ?

Sometimes, your credit card will reject two charges (your account and your wife) on the same day from Public Mobile since the credit card company thinks it might be fraudulent.  Did you call you credit card company to see whether Public Mobile attempted charge and the credit card company denied?  

ThePostman

I will check the visa card to make sure you have the correct expiry date as I just got a new card.

ThePostman

Credit card is still valid and I checked with my bank and the funds have not been taken out.

@ThePostman

It looks like your autopay might not work overnight.  

I assume that your phone is not working, correct?  Sometimes on your self service account says your plan is expired, etc. on the day before and day of payment, but your phone still works.  

What does your payment history show?  Did they take $40 out of your credit card?  Is you credit card still valid?

ThePostman

Also my wife has the same problem....her plan has not changed and it is also paid my me using autopay.

ThePostman

The 22nd.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When is your renewal date?

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.