cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded Plan/Billing

amckenzie001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the $20/month plan which was due on June 8, 2018. It was paid on this date. On July 10th I upgraded the $25/month plan. There was no adjustment or credit on my account. Are you able to help either adjust the billing date. The billing date remained at August the 8th or put a credit on my account for the amount?

Angela McKenzie

4 REPLIES 4

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@amckenzie001 wrote:

Sorry I made a mistake with the billing. It was actually June 30th that I paid the bill. And my bill is due tomorrow.  Should I get at least a credit? It has not been a full month yet?

Public Mobile is a pre-paid service, so if you upgrade early, it just means that you're pre-paying for another 30 days, and your previous 30 day plan is simply cut short, no pro-rating or credits.

In the future, if you want to change your plan but not lose money, you can schedule your upgrade for the next renewal date, so that you finish out your current pre-paid period before starting a new period on a new plan.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amckenzie001 wrote:

Sorry I made a mistake with the billing. It was actually June 30th that I paid the bill. And my bill is due tomorrow.  Should I get at least a credit? It has not been a full month yet?

Hi @amckenzie001,

As Public Mobile is a prepaid service, there are no refunds for unused periods of your service, even when you switch plans in the middle of your 30 day cycle.

amckenzie001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@amckenzie001 wrote:

I had the $20/month plan which was due on June 8, 2018. It was paid on this date. On July 10th I upgraded the $25/month plan. There was no adjustment or credit on my account. Are you able to help either adjust the billing date. The billing date remained at August the 8th or put a credit on my account for the amount?

Angela McKenzie

There is no pro-rating of bills as well it is a 30 day cycle not monthly so the date will always be changing and Aug 8 is 30 days from July 10th

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.