Did you mean: 

Updating credit card info for the auto payment

YSC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to update credit card info of the autopay option

5 REPLIES 5

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I wish they had a "pay once with a different card" option without having to remove your current main card !

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@YSC 

If you have two unsuccessful attempts wait at least one hour before trying again. Too many attempts can trigger a fraud lock on your account. Try this method to add your card.

After choosing "manage my card" choose "replace my card" if possible or from the payments page choose "the manage my card" option under the payment method box. But before you start do this:

1. Clear the browser of your device and close all tabs.
  2. Do device maintenance.
  3. Reboot your device.
  4. Open one tab only using chrome, firefox or safari.
  5. Use secret/private/incognito mode.

Have both your credit cards billing address and your official Canada post address ready....

1. If your statement is in ALL CAPS then use them.
  2. Do not autofill whatsoever.
  3. Do not use the apt/unit box. Leave it blank.
  4. If you have a suite # add it to your street address.
  5. When you fill out the street address default to the canada post address if there is a discrepancy. You can use the billing address on your second attempt if necessary.
  6. Example: (suite#) 101-123 1ST AVE E , MYTOWN , PROV , CANADA , X0X0X0
  7. Do not use a space in the postal code. If there is one on your second attempt leave a space and drop the last digit.
  8. Make sure you use the full name on the card.

If possible attempt this late at night when the site has less traffic. Double check your work. Submit the credt card/address without a payment attached to have it register. If it fails then try again with the above mentioned corrections. Then if accepted attempt your payment by choosing "other amount" or if no payment is due test it by adding/charging $1 to your card.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Choose make a payment.

Choose manage my payment

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@YSC 

Click Payments

Bottom left click manage my card.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.