cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Payment

hayleyreimer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ,

Ive exhausted all other posts about updating an expiring credit card. Nothing is working. 
It's not a billing issue but an issue just getting to the page that will allow me to change it all together. I go to the "add on's " page next to the payment page and it gives me an error code saying "oops looks like something  happened please sign in or go to our log in page " then it it just keeps going through the same vicious cycle.

Help!

5 REPLIES 5

@hayleyreimer wrote:

incognitio was my last attempt and it worked!

Howevere theres still no tab to update my payment info! gahhhh frustrating. 

How do i get a moderator to fix this?

Did you go to the Payment tab at the top, and look at the very bottom. Or if you click on Make Payment, it looks like this.creditcard.PNG

hayleyreimer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

incognitio was my last attempt and it worked!

Howevere theres still no tab to update my payment info! gahhhh frustrating. 

How do i get a moderator to fix this?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hayleyreimer 

The website is finicky.  You could try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito mode.  Chrome incognito works well.  You might want to give some time in between attempts  

Make sure that the address matches exactly the credit card address.  If apartment number, leave that section blank.  

If all fails, you will need to contact moderator.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Trying using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.