cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Credit Card

Nostromo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on auto pay, but recently my card updated, so I am trying to input the new card into self-serve.

Every time I try to register the card I am sent to a dead web page. The URL has "salt" something or other in it which I presume is the third party payment processing company Public Mobile is using.

To top it off there is absolutely no customer service number which I can contact to clear this up. It's either talking to an automated voice on the phone, or talking to a bit online. Very frustrated that I cannot make or receive phone calls right now because of this. Are there any humans in power I can talk to?

3 REPLIES 3

Nostromo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I figured it out. I was trying to update it using Google chrome on my phone, now I just tried my computer and it works.

Solution: Use a PC browser, not a phone browser.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm afraid there is no live call centre for public mobile. It's one of the ways we save money here. 

However, you can submit a ticket to the @CS_Agent and a human will help you.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Nostromo1There is no call centres with Public Mobile for cost reasons. IF you can't make payment via credit card, I suggest go to one of the retailers to get a voucher to get your phone up and working.. then worry about the card payment later.

Make sure your browser doesn't have any adblockers etc installed. Ideally it is a freshly started browser with no cache and cookies.

Public Mobile Voucher RetailersPublic Mobile Voucher Retailers

Need Help? Let's chat.