cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Credit Card Info and $0 for 30 days promotion

Winning247
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I just signed up for public mobile.

I would like to update my credit card information to another card with better rewards.

Do I just click “manage autopay” and “remove autopay” and put in my new credit card information?

Also, I signed up for the $0 for 30 days promotion. When will I receive the $30 credit?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

1. @Winning247 wrote:

Hi I just signed up for public mobile.

I would like to update my credit card information to another card with better rewards.

Do I just click “manaoge autopay” and “remove autopay” and put in my new credit card information?

Also, I signed up for the $0 for 30 days promotion. When will I receive the $30 credit?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

If you did an in-store actuvation on March 30th or 31st, you will get the promotional credit.  Changing your payment details will have no effect on this.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_2019-03-31-Next-30-days-for-$0.jpg

As to the credit card question: It's recommended to delete the previous information and completely start from scratch in a private browser window, entering all the information exactly as found on your credit card statement.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Winning247  - yes, you just go into your self serve portal, and you can change your credit card information from there.  Delete the old one, and add in the new one.  For the credit, it should appear within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.