cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Updated List of stores that sell voucher codes.

Not sure where the OP lives, but Walmart and Canadian Tire are the best bet.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@MoreYummyit varies from as terrible as 2% (ebates.ca) to the usual 5% and periodically 10%, but it's all on timing... really for 5% you'd be best to spend hundreds of dollars or it's not worth your time to try and save $5 (or less)

@Salmonlips Which one would have 5% or so?   i thought ebates would be higher than 2%. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I live in Edmonton Alberta. Thank you for the big box retailer options. I read on other forums that public mobile has 2 types of vouchers available. One that gives you a code that you enter on the website to load funds and a second that you give the retailer your phone number, and the funds get loaded automatically for an amount of your chosing. Can someone tell me where to get the later type of voucher. I went to walmart, and saw vouchers for $22, 28, 38, 43 and $60. Kind of weird amounts for prepaid vouchers. Was looking for a $50 code to match my plan.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@thirstyturtle18 wrote:

I live in Edmonton Alberta. Thank you for the big box retailer options. I read on other forums that public mobile has 2 types of vouchers available. One that gives you a code that you enter on the website to load funds and a second that you give the retailer your phone number, and the funds get loaded automatically for an amount of your chosing. Can someone tell me where to get the later type of voucher. I went to walmart, and saw vouchers for $22, 28, 38, 43 and $60. Kind of weird amounts for prepaid vouchers. Was looking for a $50 code to match my plan.

You are looking for the Real Time Payment Voucher.  While I have never purchased one, I have read in the community that they are available at Canadian Tire gas bars.  Here is a post about real time payment vouchers at Canadian Tire gas bars in Edmonton.  Perhaps @Acekiller can provide us with an update.

In regards to regular payment vouchers, I have found the following (locations are in BC):

- $5, $20 and $40 denominations at Canadian Tire (in-store)

- $19, $25, $40, $60 and $100 at Shell

I have been to 2 CT gas bars in Edmonton (kingsway and stoney plain). Both of them have the real time payment voucher or regular voucher. However, a lot of times the cashier won't know what the heck PM is. You will have to ask them to look through it on the machine, and on it, it will let the choose which voucher you want.

Mayor / Maire

London Drug sells PM voucher too.  They have sheet of bar code of different voucher amount to scan in to cash register  The voucher number is printed on your LD receipt.  But I have not check for the gift card size printed voucher at LD.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@MoreYummy sorry for the delay I'm off on vacation right now.  Ebates has been far better than 2% (I can't remember the numbers but I almost pulled the trigger a bunch of times at higher numbers) but 2% is their default.

5% will eventually be shoppers optimum i believe but that shows up when they feel like making it show up unfortunately. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Gotta love some subtle sarcasim. None the less you are correct!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Me64 wrote:

Gotta love some subtle sarcasim. None the less you are correct!

Hi there @Me64 ! I see you are new, so welcome to the community! There's lots of great people here, but I'm sure you'll find that out pretty quickly after roaming around the boards for a bit. Anyway, just wanted to let you know, however, that you are replying to a post from last August (‎08-13-2018 12:00 AM). You can check any post's date by looking in the top righthand corner of the post. Smiley Happy