cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Updated List of stores that sell voucher codes.

Can someone tell me what retailers sell the Public Mobile voucher codes? I have seen old threads talking about Canadian Tire Gas Bars, and shoppers drug mart. There is a link in one of those threads, but clicking it doesn't send me to the right page. Just wondering where to go to buy top up airtime without having to use a credit card.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Updated List of stores that sell voucher codes.

The four retail partners of Public Mobile are Walmart, London Drugs, WOW! Mobile Boutique and K-Mobile (see KB article Meet Public Mobile).

I live in BC and have found vouchers at Canadian Tire (in-store), London Drugs, 7-Eleven, Shell, Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart.

There use to be a voucher location look-up on the Public Mobile website but it was removed (see a discussion here).  The results were mostly rubbish (my personal favourite) and out-of-date.

If you feel comfortable enough to share where you live, a community member might be able to provide you with specific locations.

Good luck!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Many of those chain retailer has it.   sometimes you can find it at gas station. with other carriers.

Mayor / Maire

@thirstyturtle18 wrote:

Can someone tell me what retailers sell the Public Mobile voucher codes? I have seen old threads talking about Canadian Tire Gas Bars, and shoppers drug mart. There is a link in one of those threads, but clicking it doesn't send me to the right page. Just wondering where to go to buy top up airtime without having to use a credit card.

If you're in whatever store and you see a display of gift cards and such then they would almost certainly be able to sell vouchers. You might see a Public Mobile card but most likely not. The staff may have no clue that they can sell a Public Mobile voucher so you would have to ask and they would have to look in their little pinpad terminal thing and then oh looky there...Public Mobile.

I forget how exactly (through Triangle rewards or something?) but I know some people prefer to buy them at Canadian Tire because you can get them at a 5% discount or something, saving you a little extra cash.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just came from red flag deals about this:

Often it's a loblaws store that has specials... ie: Shoppers Drug Mart, and they sell Can Tire gift cards for 5-10% off (or so) which you then go to Can Tire and redeem for PM vouchers.

Alternatively Ebates sells can tire gift cards in large denominations for discounts (if you're patient for your cash back) and then you can do the same thing.

Oracle

just a fyi, I tried the gift card thing at canadian tire and the computer system would not let me use giftcards to buy vouchers. so i was stuck with 150$ in gift cards. My understanding however is you can use the gift cards at the CT gas bars without issues.

Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

just a fyi, I tried the gift card thing at canadian tire and the computer system would not let me use giftcards to buy vouchers. so i was stuck with 150$ in gift cards. My understanding however is you can use the gift cards at the CT gas bars without issues.

To bad we don't have CT Gas bars out here.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

I guess it makes sense to do that rigmarole from Shoppers to CT Gas Bar if you plan on staying with PM long term and can do a couple hundred dollars at once - that would let you save yourself a few bucks every month. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Salmonlips What does rebate give you in percentage?