cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update credit card info

orta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My credit card expires at the end of this month. I have received the replacement card with the same number but the new expiry date. I have received a reminder message from PM as well. However if I go to AutoPay there is no way to edit the credit card info (change the expiry date) The only to options are to "Add" or to "Remove" the credit card. I have tried first removing the credit cart, then adding it, but it just adds the same CC info with the old expiry date.

What should I do? How to update the CC info?

Thanks,

orta

9 REPLIES 9

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

THANK YOU

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@orta wrote:

Hi,

My credit card expires at the end of this month. I have received the replacement card with the same number but the new expiry date. I have received a reminder message from PM as well. However if I go to AutoPay there is no way to edit the credit card info (change the expiry date) The only to options are to "Add" or to "Remove" the credit card. I have tried first removing the credit cart, then adding it, but it just adds the same CC info with the old expiry date.

Thanks,

orta

@orta  Well done you have figured out how to do manage your cards in your account.  I was impressed that you chose replace rather than remove that was the right way to go. And as a result you can join a very exclusive club. You have posed an unsolvable question! What you say but I solved it all on my own. Which you have and I have done the same but due to community  etiquette  it is dereguerre to choose oneself for the solution. Thus the unsolvable question unless of course one person led you down the garden path towards the solution then choose them.

halifmike
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You don't really have to select anything in terms of a feature to buy to check that your credit card is working. You just have to add a small amount to your balance and it will be used at your next payment cycling. That just ensures that your credit card entry is all set correctly which will avoid all the ensuing hassles if it doesn't work on your cycle. I'm not 100% sure, but I think if that happened, you could lose your rewards.

Andyrewr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i just clicked replace my card, would be easier if u could just update the expiry but oh well

@orta wrote:

I have figured out the soulution myself.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.

2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link

"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"

3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

I have used "Replaced this credit card" to update the CC info

@orta

You might want to test it before your renewal date with a manual top-up of your choice?

orta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have figured out the soulution myself.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.

2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link

"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"

3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

I have used "Replaced this credit card" to update the CC info

@orta

Try above suggestions or go into incognito/privacy mode.  Chrome incognito mode seems to work well for my transactions with Public mobile.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@orta wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

orta

If your old info is re-populating then perhaps try a different browser or clear cache/cookies.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@orta wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

orta

You should delete your old credit card entry first.  Then, add a new entry with the same credit card number with updated expiry date.  

Edir: Make sure to close your current PM session by restarting your browser as the error out PM session remains on.

Need Help? Let's chat.