Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update credit card, but for get the selfserve password,I can’t pay 💔

wangyinhua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wangyinhuawhile you are waiting for moderator_team to reply, if you are paying with a voucher or with the credit card you have on your account, you can dial 611 to make your payment

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-through-611

@wangyinhua wrote:

How?

If you continue to have problems with your credit card contact a moderator:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

wangyinhua

How?

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try contacting a Moderator then. They can help you get a temporary password.

@wangyinhua wrote:

forgot password?  I can’t get

email, I don’t know why

@wangyinhua   Check your junk folder in case the reset email got directed there.

@wangyinhua wrote:

email, I don’t know why

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wangyinhua 

Try the link on the login page to reset your password.

You need the answer to your security question to verify that you are the ower of your account.

I just tried the 

wangyinhua

email, I don’t know why

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wangyinhua   For now dial 611 to make your payment with a voucher or CC on file.

Did you try password reset?  You will get a reset email quickly and should be able to reset your password in minutes.  Otherwise you'd need to contact moderators by clicking on the ? mark bottom right of your screen which could take upwards of an hour or more for a response.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@wangyinhua 

Did you try to reset your password?

if you continue to have problems contact a moderator.

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you tried going on the Forget Password link directly underneath the password box? It should have instructions for resetting your password. Alternatively, you could contact a Moderator.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@wangyinhua try using the forgot password link

if it's still not working contact customer support here

1. faster response time (use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

2. slower response times (not high priority)
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.