cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Credit Card Info

proza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to know how can I update my credit card information.

My registered credit card is going to expire soon, I got a new one. How can I update the expiry date on my registered credit card?

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

@donduncan wrote:

I can't seem to update my credit card info, My name is Don and my phone # is ******** I don't know my password

Can you log into self service? Can you use the link Forgot my password on the sign in page.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address "exactly" as it appears on your statement.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

donduncan

I can't seem to update my credit card info, My name is Don and my phone # is ******** I don't know my password

You could submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@donduncan  - If you are unable to use the Forgot Password feature, then you will need to contact moderators to have them reset your password.  Click on The Get help at the top of page, and use SiMon the chatbot to open a ticket with the moderators.  Use something like Forgot Password as your question/problem.

donduncan

I cant get into my account email is okay but cant remember user info?

P-Ran

This is the right solution, but while updating it for a friend, this week, I had to add the new card before it would let me add it at all. So, once the new card was listed I was able to delete the old one.

proza

It is more difficult than I think, there is no such option to put in a new expiry date, I have to enter all the credit card information again.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@proza wrote:

My registered credit card is going to expire soon, I got a new one. How can I update the expiry date on my registered credit card?

Thank you

@proza 

If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@proza wrote:

Thank you

Login to your account and click on the payment tab

Use the Manage my card link on the payment page to update your cc info.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Have a better and better day!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@proza wrote:

Thank you

You can update in self service:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.