cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsuspend account

movo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account got suspended because the credit card I had on filed expired.  I was on autopay.  I updated it now, but still can't unsuspend my account.  I tried to pay, but it had a message that they couldn't verify my credit card.  Does it take time to verify?

How do I unsuspend immediately?

7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@movo wrote:

I've tried to reactivate account and put new credit card info, but once I enter it says unable to verify credit card number and won't accept it.  The credit card is valid and functional so not sure why that message shows up.  I've also tried replacing credit card in payment options and removing and adding it again, but nothing works.  I've called *611 to try to pay, but doesn't work.  Still not sure why I can't reactivate or pay?

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

After using this tips to re-enter your cc info and still does not work.  You may want to get a PM topup voucher and call 611 to pay for plan and get the phone working ASAP.

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

movo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried to reactivate account and put new credit card info, but once I enter it says unable to verify credit card number and won't accept it.  The credit card is valid and functional so not sure why that message shows up.  I've also tried replacing credit card in payment options and removing and adding it again, but nothing works.  I've called *611 to try to pay, but doesn't work.  Still not sure why I can't reactivate or pay?

popping

OP posted the question and did not stay around to find out how to get his/her PM service up and running ASAP.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@movo wrote:

My account got suspended because the credit card I had on filed expired.  I was on autopay.  I updated it now, but still can't unsuspend my account.  I tried to pay, but it had a message that they couldn't verify my credit card.  Does it take time to verify?

It verifies right away. You have to pay to get service. It might be better to buy voucher at a store restore service. Then try to get credit card to work by topping up a few dollars.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you have the option to reactivate, click reactivate and make a payment equal to your plan cost. If you've already done that and it didn't reaxtivate, click reactivate again and make a $1 payment. This often does the trick and the $1 will remain on your account for next month's payment.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@movo wrote:

Try dialling 611 and making a payment that way.

popping

@movo wrote:

Delete your cc entry and enter your cc info again.  

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

PM does not use reward on account reactivation.  Add enough fund to your account to pay your full plan fee and click the reactivate your account link on top of your overview page after login.

Need Help? Let's chat.