cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Unscheduled System Maintenance

@softech 

Lol....please don't be offended but this is a test to illicit a CSA reply to my private messages.

I know what I want to say....but maybe I will just complain that this blatant **bleep**ism.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  hah. no worry..   🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Well that got a reply.....lol!😎

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Well I don't know how well this is getting resolved. At the moment I have to use a link to send a private message rather than just starting from my private messages. But now I am waiting again for a reply for over an hour....sigh...

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious   What kind of link?

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious in case you have another suspended account on the 90th day today.. this is the day you can open ticket with CS Agent.. response time for me within 30 minutes  🙂

walker1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech 

30 minutes.   You must be one of those "Special Members" or VIP who gets all of the freebies too.    Ha Ha....

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Actually I do have to open a support request today due to suspending my $10 account earlier this month because I can't find my A3 phone. I have determined its lost somewhere in my house but where...?!! Lol it's not that important of a phone number it hasn't gotten a voice message all month! But I now need my rewards applied after renewing last night.

Updated rewards since joining public mobile : $768 (once I get them applied anyhow....)

If I don't get a reply within an hour I will know that I can still only get customer support replies by using the private message link only......countdown starts at 1pm Pacific.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  I was opening with regular ticket in the beginning.. 

I did reply the message after and got another reply within an hour.

So, good luck and let us know

Btw, how are you going to spend $768 while you keep earning extra every month??  You need us to help to start a petition and request Available Fund to be allowed for CPO purchase?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Well I don't have quite that much in available funds but I do have enough to buy a phone. Lol...not that I need one and I only buy new so that my credit card device insurance covers in case it's lost, stolen or damaged.😃

Need Help? Let's chat.