cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Unscheduled System Maintenance

I dont know what it is with my luck lately but all this system maintenance is messing with the accounts I manage! Last month I renewed an account a day early because of scheduled maintenance only to loose an account a few days later as unscheduled maintenance barred me from double checking the date to reactivate til too late.

Again tonight I go to suspend and I am met with unscheduled maintenance on both self serve and 611.  I can't remove autopay even if I wanted to....I am just hoping I switched the credit card to a gift card after reactivating last month! Between this and my inability to get timely responses from customer support my unwavering support of pm and their normal excellent customer service is waning.....

And I see a whole new slew of spammers have just invaded the community tonight causing additional delays in customer support tomorrow.

Myself and other members should not have to rely on more than one community account to get reliable responses from customer support.

@Jade_S 

Not a happy camper with the level of customer service/support I have been receiving in the last couple of months. I can no longer let it slide....

popping
Oracle

Re: Unscheduled System Maintenance

@darlicious 

With self-serve system is down for maintenance, CSA cannot help you on your account issues even there is CSA online during the night owl shift.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@popping 

I went 9 1/2 hours today without a response from customer support. This has been an ongoing issue for several months. I only get a reply using another community account or via an unrelated method like a reported post. But even that by chance didn't even illicit a reply. I am now awaiting a reply on the bf's community account to see if that works....or I could just trigger the smut filter that's been effective by accident as well.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@popping 

I went 9 1/2 hours today without a response from customer support. This has been an ongoing issue for several months. I only get a reply using another community account or via an unrelated method like a reported post. But even that by chance didn't even illicit a reply. I am now awaiting a reply on the bf's community account to see if that works....or I could just trigger the smut filter that's been effective by accident as well.

@darlicious 

Officially, response back from CSA could be "up to 48 hours"; have you had many of your messages not responded to over that time period?

Maybe PM are going through staff shortages/changes. I have been noticing new staff names signed in over the summer and fall months.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe the bots are revolting . 😇 

Hmm... if PM's strongest advocate is having issues maybe it's time to bring the shopping notes back out . 

barndoor

@darlicious wrote:

....or I could just trigger the smut filter that's been effective by accident as well.

interesting ... the only interaction I have had with that lead me to believe  that it was a bot  because the communication level  was so  poor . I gave up the discussion because it was so illegible .

@darlicious  ...maybe you are going to have to go back and make peace with Simon . 😇

t_p
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Gotta say I've been "lucky" for the couple of times I needed CS help (change PIN and reverse a purchase). Only took ~30 minutes to ~2 hrs from start to finish.

Maybe I've not been "flagged" yet! 😎

0PX9O4

@darlicious 

Sorry to hear about your struggles with system maintenance, and also with getting a prompt response from CS. I've been a PM customer for over 6 years, and both these problems have been consistent with PM right since the start. I know several people who have moved on to other carriers for just this reason.

I hope you're able to get the issues resolved promptly. All the best.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious it's you again?? you sure it wasn't you that crashed the site both times?  LoL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Hello all,

It's my community account that has an issue....for several months now. I brought this up before but I can't remember the thread title. Anyhow I recieved a timely response this morning on the bf's community account. So the issue sits with my account so we will see if playing on the merry go round of switching between accounts to recieve messages can get this resolved.

Need Help? Let's chat.