cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unscheduled System Maintenance

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I dont know what it is with my luck lately but all this system maintenance is messing with the accounts I manage! Last month I renewed an account a day early because of scheduled maintenance only to loose an account a few days later as unscheduled maintenance barred me from double checking the date to reactivate til too late.

Again tonight I go to suspend and I am met with unscheduled maintenance on both self serve and 611.  I can't remove autopay even if I wanted to....I am just hoping I switched the credit card to a gift card after reactivating last month! Between this and my inability to get timely responses from customer support my unwavering support of pm and their normal excellent customer service is waning.....

And I see a whole new slew of spammers have just invaded the community tonight causing additional delays in customer support tomorrow.

Myself and other members should not have to rely on more than one community account to get reliable responses from customer support.

@J_PM 

Not a happy camper with the level of customer service/support I have been receiving in the last couple of months. I can no longer let it slide....

19 REPLIES 19

@softech 

Well I don't have quite that much in available funds but I do have enough to buy a phone. Lol...not that I need one and I only buy new so that my credit card device insurance covers in case it's lost, stolen or damaged.😃

@darlicious  I was opening with regular ticket in the beginning.. 

I did reply the message after and got another reply within an hour.

So, good luck and let us know

Btw, how are you going to spend $768 while you keep earning extra every month??  You need us to help to start a petition and request Available Fund to be allowed for CPO purchase?

@softech 

Actually I do have to open a support request today due to suspending my $10 account earlier this month because I can't find my A3 phone. I have determined its lost somewhere in my house but where...?!! Lol it's not that important of a phone number it hasn't gotten a voice message all month! But I now need my rewards applied after renewing last night.

Updated rewards since joining public mobile : $768 (once I get them applied anyhow....)

If I don't get a reply within an hour I will know that I can still only get customer support replies by using the private message link only......countdown starts at 1pm Pacific.

@softech 

30 minutes.   You must be one of those "Special Members" or VIP who gets all of the freebies too.    Ha Ha....

@darlicious in case you have another suspended account on the 90th day today.. this is the day you can open ticket with CS Agent.. response time for me within 30 minutes  🙂

@darlicious   What kind of link?

@softech 

Well I don't know how well this is getting resolved. At the moment I have to use a link to send a private message rather than just starting from my private messages. But now I am waiting again for a reply for over an hour....sigh...

@softech 

Well that got a reply.....lol!😎

@darlicious  hah. no worry..   🙂

@softech 

Lol....please don't be offended but this is a test to illicit a CSA reply to my private messages.

I know what I want to say....but maybe I will just complain that this blatant **bleep**ism.

Hello all,

It's my community account that has an issue....for several months now. I brought this up before but I can't remember the thread title. Anyhow I recieved a timely response this morning on the bf's community account. So the issue sits with my account so we will see if playing on the merry go round of switching between accounts to recieve messages can get this resolved.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious it's you again?? you sure it wasn't you that crashed the site both times?  LoL

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 

Sorry to hear about your struggles with system maintenance, and also with getting a prompt response from CS. I've been a PM customer for over 6 years, and both these problems have been consistent with PM right since the start. I know several people who have moved on to other carriers for just this reason.

I hope you're able to get the issues resolved promptly. All the best.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

Gotta say I've been "lucky" for the couple of times I needed CS help (change PIN and reverse a purchase). Only took ~30 minutes to ~2 hrs from start to finish.

Maybe I've not been "flagged" yet! 😎

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

....or I could just trigger the smut filter that's been effective by accident as well.

interesting ... the only interaction I have had with that lead me to believe  that it was a bot  because the communication level  was so  poor . I gave up the discussion because it was so illegible .

@darlicious  ...maybe you are going to have to go back and make peace with Simon . 😇

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe the bots are revolting . 😇 

Hmm... if PM's strongest advocate is having issues maybe it's time to bring the shopping notes back out . 

@darlicious wrote:

@popping 

I went 9 1/2 hours today without a response from customer support. This has been an ongoing issue for several months. I only get a reply using another community account or via an unrelated method like a reported post. But even that by chance didn't even illicit a reply. I am now awaiting a reply on the bf's community account to see if that works....or I could just trigger the smut filter that's been effective by accident as well.

@darlicious 

Officially, response back from CSA could be "up to 48 hours"; have you had many of your messages not responded to over that time period?

Maybe PM are going through staff shortages/changes. I have been noticing new staff names signed in over the summer and fall months.

@popping 

I went 9 1/2 hours today without a response from customer support. This has been an ongoing issue for several months. I only get a reply using another community account or via an unrelated method like a reported post. But even that by chance didn't even illicit a reply. I am now awaiting a reply on the bf's community account to see if that works....or I could just trigger the smut filter that's been effective by accident as well.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious 

With self-serve system is down for maintenance, CSA cannot help you on your account issues even there is CSA online during the night owl shift.

Need Help? Let's chat.