cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Charges on credit card.

yaniskou
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good day, 

i have a charge from PUBLIC MOBILE 855-4782542 BC on my credit card for $4.20 from November 12, 2018

Yet, I can not find it anywhere in transaction records on my account today November 16, 2018.

Nor did i purchased any addons in last month...where did it came from?

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yaniskou glad to hear it.  Most often when people come here with these types of questions, it's either (a) they forgot about the tax, or (b) they didn't quite understand how the billing works, or (c) like yourself (no, you're not the only one!) they've forgotten about additional line(s) they pay for.  You're in good company.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

yaniskou
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Problem solved. 

Issue, not the brightrest customer. I forgot about recently connected line where charges were originated. 

All good now. 

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wilts wrote:

Contact a moderator: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They will assist you on this.

WHY!  I'm sure we can figure this out without unnecessarily adding to the mods already heavy load.

To the OP, as suggested above  can you post a screenshot? 

GC 

@Someone_here I was trying to suggest it was an actual charge, and was explainable with the rewards.  I wasn’t concerned about the tax.  Heck, could hav been buying an addon, and only had partial balance available.

@Anonymous wrote:

But with the mention of BC after the phone number maybe he's in BC.

FYI, the charges on credit cards from PM is always under the same name (with the BC mention), it is not related to the client's number/address.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe he's in Alberta. 4.2 / 1.05 = 4.

But with the mention of BC after the phone number maybe he's in BC.

Without more information like the screenshots that Someone_here asked for, I'm with stonechucker's guesses.

@stonechucker wrote:

Do you have a plan that has AutoPay, and a couple referrals, and reduces the plan 'cost' to $3?  $4.20 may be the cost for your last renewal, after reward credits, and taxes added.

How do you get from $3 to $4.20 with taxes...? Thats 40% taxes!

However $4 + 5% taxes is more probable 😉

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Do you have a plan that has AutoPay, and a couple referrals, and reduces the plan 'cost' to $3?  $4.20 may be the cost for your last renewal, after reward credits, and taxes added.

wilts
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@yaniskou wrote:

Yet, I can not find it anywhere in transaction records on my account today November 16, 2018.

Just to be clear, you looked in your selfserve and there are no transactions on or around Nov. 12 showing? Can you post a screenshot of your selfserve transactions for the last month (make sure to remove any personal information, such as your account number in the top right corner for example)?

Need Help? Let's chat.