cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unintended Payment

Hi,

 

I was trying to change my plan and to make a payment, but the website was so slow that I mistakenly paid for my plan two times. How do I get a refund please? I need my account balance to be $25. Thank you.

 

Warmly,

Ngoni

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Unintended Payment

YOu can keep it there, it will be used next month anyway.  Or other addon.

Oracle

Re: Unintended Payment

@Ngonidzashe, refunds are not easy to process and have long lead times.  If you intend to stay with this service, you can ask for the credit to be applied to future renewals.  You will need to ask the moderator team to process the credit or refund.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Unintended Payment


@Ngonidzashe wrote:

Hi,

 

I was trying to change my plan and to make a payment, but the website was so slow that I mistakenly paid for my plan two times. How do I get a refund please? I need my account balance to be $25. Thank you.

 

Warmly,

Ngoni


I suggest leaving it there as the system draws from your account before charging you anything. So as mentioned, it will just sit there until your next renewal or you chosse to use it with an add-on.

 

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Moderator

Re: Unintended Payment

Hello @Ngonidzashe

 

Sorry to hear about the accidental double payment, but please note that the extra payment will remain on your account, as a credit, until your next renewal.

 

In this case, you will not have to top up next month Smiley Happy

 

If this does not seem suitable to you, please send us a private message, so we can work out a solution.

 

Best regards,

Ashley

 

** Current delay is of 48 hours **

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Unintended Payment


@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hello @Ngonidzashe

 

Sorry to hear about the accidental double payment, but please note that the extra payment will remain on your account, as a credit, until your next renewal.

 

In this case, you will not have to top up next month Smiley Happy

 

If this does not seem suitable to you, please send us a private message, so we can work out a solution.

 

Best regards,

Ashley

 

** Current delay is of 48 hours **


I like that they added the delay time in the reply.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Unintended Payment

Hi,

 

That's okay thank you, but it would be cool if I could get a refund.

 

Warmly,

Ngoni

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Unintended Payment


@Ngonidzashe wrote:

Hi,

 

That's okay thank you, but it would be cool if I could get a refund.

 

Warmly,

Ngoni


If you are ok with leaving it there than that is good, but I believe what the MOD was hinting at was a refund.