cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately, Voucher XXXXX could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

XGUI
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

i got an issue when entering the payment vouchers i purchased yesterday.
When proceeding to the refund, I got the following message:

Unfortunately, Voucher #XXXXXXXXXXXX  could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

The XXXX numbers is the 12 digits PIN code i have the voucher (I also try with Serial number).

Any suggestion?

16 REPLIES 16

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pmlisa 

@pmlisa wrote:

when you buy voucher can you buy few of them at  one time?

definitely, you will see it in your account, as "available funds", to be deducted when payment comes due

@pmlisa wrote:

Yes, you can.

pmlisa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

pmlisa

when you voucher can you buy few in one time?

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@XGUI 

@XGUI wrote:

Hi,

i got an issue when entering the payment vouchers i purchased yesterday.
When proceeding to the refund, I got the following message:

Unfortunately, Voucher #XXXXXXXXXXXX  could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

The XXXX numbers is the 12 digits PIN code i have the voucher (I also try with Serial number).

Any suggestion?

don,t try the serial # just the pin number, keep trying it will work, just give it time

pmlisa

help lots, thx

@fanfan 611 can also be reached by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC (782542) from another phone or with an active service - it will ask for your 10 digit phone number. Stay safe. 

fanfan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had the same issue on Friday but I tried my vouchers again today and the system is working fine again. Reloaded 2 vouchers successfully this morning through the website. I can’t use 611 because I manage 2 other accounts for older family members that live far away so I can only refill remotely.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@XGUI 

Calling 611 is the easiest way to add a voucher but if you wish to add them thru your account or anytime you want to perform any action within your account (purchase an add on, change plans, add funds etc...)  Always follow these steps....clear your browser, open only one tab in secret/incognito mode using firefox, chrome or safari. This will avoid most error type messages from appearing and be a much smoother process. You can add your already redeemed vouchers or view other examples in the "voucher catalogue" for reference.

XGUI

calling seem to worked!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@XGUI wrote:

Hi

I am sorry but i do not see that page, when i am on overview, this is what i see:

then i click on make a payment, select payment voucher validate and this is what i got:

Can't seem to find the page you are refering to.

You're in the right place. Did you try the 611 service?

Edit: beat to it

@XGUI it ends up where you are. Try entering the voucher through 611..

XGUI

Hi

I am sorry but i do not see that page, when i am on overview, this is what i see:

public ca.PNG

then i click on make a payment, select payment voucher validate and this is what i got:

public ca 2.PNG

Can't seem to find the page you are refering to.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@XGUI log into your self service account and use the one time payment option to  add them all at one time. Stay safe. 

Make a patment.png

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for the voucher to become active.

Are you adding the voucher by self service or dialing 611. If you are using self service make sure you clear your history/cache and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

If you continue to have problems contact a moderator.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps try it in the 611 service.

Need Help? Let's chat.