cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo Last Transaction

sharan2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidently added 25$ amount for next month but Next month I want to Port my number to different Cellular So is it possible that i can get back those 25$ or to transfer them anywhere else?

or undo last transaction

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sharan2 

There is no refund for unused fund in a self-serve account in Canada.  PM is no exception.

Just stay with PM for another 30 days.

I heard that PM refund is very slow and up to 3 months to receive your money if you get a moderator to give your refund.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

As already stated this is a prepaid service with no refunds.  You may find that the moderators are able to help you out, but do not go into this thinking that that your money will be refunded.  it is stated that there are no refunds.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Only thing you can do is ask moderators if it is possible

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It will be up to them as they work for Public Mobile.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@sharan2 wrote:

I accidently added 25$ amount for next month but Next month I want to Port my number to different Cellular So is it possible that i can get back those 25$ or to transfer them anywhere else?

or undo last transaction

This is a prepaid service. There are no guarantees that you will receive your money back. 

You can try contacting  a Moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Go here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

• Alternatively if SIMon is not working for you, send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.