cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unavailable to register a new credit card

Marile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to register a new credit card , but every time got the same answer , that my card has been refused by financial company...This sounds weird because I tried to register different cards , which usually got accepted everywhere....What I did wrong ?

9 REPLIES 9

Marile

Thank you ! I paid a few days ago...but I'll check this option ...Thanks again !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marile wrote:

Thank you , where can I  leave message for tech support ? 

Did you try all the address ideas?

Due to time lags for moderator response, if you're about to run out of time then the recharge.com is an easy solution to top up and keep going. Then when the moderators get back to you you can sort out the cc.

@Marile

You will need to contact moderator via private message for tech support.  Expect 2-3 day wait.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Marile

Thank you , where can I  leave message for tech support ? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

not sure after how many tries but sometimes teh system will block a acreditcard.  if you have tried several times i woudl message teh mods ans ask them  to investgate.  if you need to add funds right away then i woudl top up with a voucher either from a retail store or recharge.com

Marile

Usual credit cards , from RBC and another from president choice MasterCard....

Marile

I succeed only to delete an older card .. unfortunately...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marile wrote:

I tried to register a new credit card , but every time got the same answer , that my card has been refused by financial company...This sounds weird because I tried to register different cards , which usually got accepted everywhere....What I did wrong ?

And try a different browser or incognito/privacy mode or clear cache/cookies.

There also might be something with exactly matching the address that you put in the credit card page to your credit card billing address.

And even not having a space in the postal code.

Also, is this a full-on proper credit card or is it one of those prepaid gift card type "credit" cards?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

System plays games with people

Common solution:

Delete current card

Make sure self serve and cc address are the same

Leave out unit apt number from address

Leave last digit out of postal code

Need Help? Let's chat.