cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized payment

Celina17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was not registered for auto pay, my last payment  was done as a one time payment and my card was charged today as auto pay. How do i receive a refund?

3 REPLIES 3

Yes, @will13am - tend to concur.

It appears the OP made a manual payment, then later maybe made another payment (unintentionally) when updating Payment Card information into system.   

If this resulted in a pre-mature renewal, it would seem reasonable that the Moderators may recognize the honest oversight, and at a minimum credit one of the amounts paid to the OP's available funds.

Here's hoping!!!

@HALIMACS wrote:

Hi @Celina17 

You can request a refund of public mobile, however, it may take up to 30 days, so it may be much better to leave the credit sitting in Available Funds, and it'll apply towards next renewal.

If the credit ISN'T showing under Available Funds, please contact Moderator to request consideration of your request.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

It looks like OP did not want to renew.  So getting an account credit and having the account go into suspension is not going to work out.  It will be an uphill battle to get a true refund, not just an account credit.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Celina17 

You can request a refund of public mobile, however, it may take up to 30 days, so it may be much better to leave the credit sitting in Available Funds, and it'll apply towards next renewal.

If the credit ISN'T showing under Available Funds, please contact Moderator to request consideration of your request.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.