cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use my Public Mobile vouchers

Dennif
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've had issues with my Public Mobile voucher. I typed in the need and all it told me was that the voucher wasn't valid. Same with the other voucher. Can someone help me?

8 REPLIES 8

@Dennif  I can understand your frustrations. 

Unfortunately only moderators can assist with this and they can only be reached by opening a ticket. That has been provided on the above posts. PM has no call center to call you.

Please open a ticket. Instead of going through the chat bot that can be a hassle. Click link below to send them a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

On another note. Are you certain it is a Public Mobile voucher. It's happened in the past where the store clerk at whatever store made an error and issues a PC Mobile voucher which is not Public Mobile but Petro Canada Mobile.  Just a thought 🤔..

@Dennif wrote:

Hey so today I just bought a 40$ voucher to try it again since my 60$ voucher didn't work and I never got the money back so now it's the same **bleep**ing problem. I went on make a payment and typed in my voucher# but it won't let me make that payment just like the other time I don't know if you guys are ripping me off or some other **bleep**, But I'm thinking of changer my surver. I'm not at all happy with you. I don't know what good compliments I can say about you. Like this is not how you treat your customers at all! Please let me know asap or rather call me Thank you

Hi @Dennif ,

So the ones you purchased 2 weeks still would not work?

Did you connect with the moderators about it?

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ (if after clicking this you get an option to: Ignore OR Go to PublicMobile.ca – HIT THE “Ignore” option)

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dennif

Hey so today I just bought a 40$ voucher to try it again since my 60$ voucher didn't work and I never got the money back so now it's the same **bleep**ing problem. I went on make a payment and typed in my voucher# but it won't let me make that payment just like the other time I don't know if you guys are ripping me off or some other **bleep**, But I'm thinking of changer my surver. I'm not at all happy with you. I don't know what good compliments I can say about you. Like this is not how you treat your customers at all! Please let me know asap or rather call me Thank you

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dennif 

What store did you buy them at? Try to load them about  a half hour after they close. Make sure you use the correct 12 digit code sometimes there's more than one on the voucher.

@Dennif wrote:

The vouchers were purchased today on Sept. 30 2020 like 2 hours ago

Give it 24 hours. If you cannot add them by then, contact PM.

(Note: I always add my vouchers by dialing 611)

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Dennif

The vouchers were purchased today on Sept. 30 2020 like 2 hours ago

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Dennif wrote:

I've had issues with my Public Mobile voucher. I typed in the need and all it told me was that the voucher wasn't valid. Same with the other voucher. Can someone help me?

Did you just purchase them? Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for activation. Did you try adding them by dialing 611?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Dennif when we're the vouchers purchased? depending on the store vouchers may take upto 24hrs to activate. try calling 611 and adding them that way

contact customer support mods if you are still having issues

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "cannot process payment"
(use the chat bubble options, click "voucher" then click "contact us" then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.