cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register new account

avidal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have attempted 5 times to register an account, keeping my old cell number. 

I get all the way to payment and I can a generic error message and to contact public mobile for help. 

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@avidal wrote:

I have attempted 5 times to register an account, keeping my old cell number. 

I get all the way to payment and I can a generic error message and to contact public mobile for help. 

@avidal  Instead of trying to setup the port of your number during activation maybe it would be better to pick a temporary PM number and see if you can complete the activation. Once you setup your selfserve online account then you can setup the port of your old number by using the change phone number option.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@avidalCheck your credit card (if that's your method of payment).. if there is a pending charge that means the account might be partially active.. try and put your SIM card to see if it works.

If there is no charge then wait for an hour for the system to abandon the activation and try again.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Word within the community is that the site is slow today. Has been alot this week. Best advice I have is to clear your browser cache, open an incognito window of you can, and try again. 

It may be best to try at a time when fewer people are on the site. Late at night or early in the am.

Need Help? Let's chat.