cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register my master card for autopay

kanumuruavi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I had an amex card that was registered for autopay ,but last month i cancelled and my service was temporary cancelled as auto pay from camex failed.

When i am trying to register with my tangerine master card ,it says the card issuer has not approved  the transaction.

But when i called tangerine they said they had approved drom there end.

Even make payment with the card also not working with same issues.

Not sure what are my other options or how to fix this issues.

11 REPLIES 11

GR
Mayor / Maire

@jkd7405 whose the number with?  And is it still active?  You can click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and the moderators will get back to you and ask them for help porting the number.  If the number is with Koodo prepaid then the moderators must port it for you 

jkd7405
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It says my number is not compatiable when I try

GR
Mayor / Maire

@jkd7405 you can login to your self serve account and remove your credit card from autopay and the account will close itself 90 days after no payment!  Why can't you use your old number? 

jkd7405
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I'm wondering how I can delete my account. I have my account set up for auto payments but I want to cancel my account becuse I cannot use my old number.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Happy to hear that!!

If you have any other inquiry do not hesitate in contacting us back.

All the best,

Fatima

Public Mobile Moderator team

kanumuruavi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Clearing cahe and cookies fixed my issue. Thanks all.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kanumuruavi  Do not enter any special characters when entering your address. Use caps and no spaces for postal code.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try again after several minutes. Webpage issues correct themselves eventually. If issue persists, contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right and follow instructions.

Raf414
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please make sure you have matching billing address with your credit card and all information is correct. 

Thanks

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@kanumuruavi  wait a bit, clear your browser and try again and if it doesn't work send them a message by clicking on the question mark on the right hand side of the page. Did you remove the old card before trying to put in the new one? 

Need Help? Let's chat.