cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register CC

dibali
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello PM community,

I wanted to register my CC for Autopayment but it keeps getting rejected. This CC works fine I can use it in other internet services.

Problem might be that my CC is from another country. Despite that it shouldn´t be a problem since is MasterCard.

Any Ideas? I've tried many different ways on entering my name since that might create an error for the special characters like "ñ" and "á".

7 REPLIES 7

Thx Diwali

If you just moved here and moved on permanently and have a bank account then I would suggest goto your bank and ask for secure cc hopefully they will offer you one if you have proper bank requirement until you get a cc I believe you can buy voucher to top up your account so your service won't affect
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

dibali
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was guessing that was the issue too. I don't think is the special characters since I have it in my profile.

I've tried introducing my CC adress and also my home adress here. Kind of a bummer because I do not have any CC here and I am not able to get one.

That's what I said exactly

You can use non canadian credit card at lots of places but any kind of services which required addresses and details about clients will have to match home address with credit card billing address I believe special characters is not a issues concerns getting piled up with home address since as you said cc is from another country
Lots ok fraud and seams going on I think that's why they don't accept out of country cc and cc have to match billing address

If you agreed with reply accept as a solution thx
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

niloc22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The non-Canadian credit card is almost certainly the cause of the issue.  Many service providers require use of credit cards with billing addresses that are within the same country as the service is being provided in.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Also I don't know if u can register out of Canada credit card since u also have to match home address

I think it's a special characters issue talk to the mod dept hopefully they will resolve your issue

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

My guess is that the special characters may be causing a problem.  Do you use special characters when registering this card with other service providers?  Otherwise, there are instances where the auto pay system reject credit cards even without special characters.  For one of my accounts it took me 3 days and numerous attempts before I could get the credit card to work.  This same card worked the first time in my other accounts.  So, try a few more times and see what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.